Having an event coming up and don't know what will be something that guests of all ages will enjoy? What about S'mores on a stick! They are really easy to make, try it yourself!
You will need:
1 Bag of regular size white marshmallows
Milk Chocolate melting candy or Hershey chocolate chips
1 box of Graham Crackers (I used Cinnamon Graham Crackers!)
1 bag of white lollipop sticks (4")
1 small bowl for melting chocolate
What to do:
1. Make marshmallow pops by inserting the lollipop stick into the marshmallow. Make as many as you wish.
2. Crush the Graham crackers in a small bowl as fine as you wish.
3. Place milk chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and follow directions from the product and how to melt it, I usually do less than 1 minute and stir. Don't let it burn, it will make it unmanageable.
4. Once that your chocolate is ready and smooth, proceed to dip the marshmallow pop in it and remove the excess with a spoon.
5. Dip your chocolate lollipop into the Graham crackers crumbs.
6. Place the S'more Pop in a tray with wax paper on it for easy remove. Let the S'more pop solidify and ready to eat!
*This will make great favors for your next event specially in the Fall, no one can resist a S'more and hot cocoa.
I recently made S'mores wedding favors for a local bride...she loved the idea of using cinnamon crackers instead of the original ones...I also added white sprinkles to her S'more favors to give them a more elegant look!