Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"My Favorite Etsy Shops"


      featuring   truche
This shop is owned by Stevie. She designs one of a kind Eye Candy jewelry!
Here a little more about her shop

 
*Why did you open your Etsy shop?
I needed a creative outlet and when I found etsy, it was a perfect match. 
 

*What's your best seller? 
My United States of Love necklaces. 

 
*What makes it a great buy?
These necklaces are a great way to show your home town pride and love for your city.
 

*My Pick*
I must say is this "I Heart CA" necklace...I'm a CA girl at heart :)


*Treat*

Check this! Stevie is giving FREE shipping to all of you FunFavors readers!!!
(refund after payment)
 

See  ya next Wednesday with more Eye Candy shops!!

XOXO



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com