Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Shop


This Wednesday I bring to you this girlie girlie shop!! I'm sure you gonna love it too :)
Meet Erica and her shop....just check her Alice's in Wonderland inspired dress


 

*Why did you open your Etsy shop?
I opened up my Etsy shop because I had a lot of excess creative energy and spend a lot of time on arts and crafts. I was still taking university classes at the time and also wanted a way to make some extra spending money because I didn't have a job. Etsy was the perfect solution to both of those things.
 


*What's your best seller?
My best seller is the Made-to-Order Kitty Ears. I can make them with black or white ears with a pink or red bow, on hair clips or headbands.
  


*What makes it a great buy?
They're fun clip-on ears that almost anyone can wear, and an inexpensive alternative to a full-blown costume around Halloween time. I think customers like them because they're customizable. I even honor special requests like making the bows larger, or in different colors.


 

*My Pick*
I love this Convertible Dress!!! You can get it in any color you want :)





*Treat*

Erica is happy to offer 10% off to anyone who mentions FunFavors blog  in the "note to seller" when ordering.
Enjoy!!!


XOXO

1 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

thanks so much for the blog feature! :) i really appreciate it. <3

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com