Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"My Favorite Etsy Shops"

Featuring KcSoapsNmore

This shop is owned by Kasey. She was very kind and answered a few questions for you to get to know her shop.

 
*Why do you opened your Etsy shop?
K: I started etsy with my sister in laws encouragement. I had been selling soap and was looking for a way to continue while I raised my two little girls. This was perfect-I am in control of everything that is done


 
*What's your Best Seller?
K: At the moment would have to be my Raspberry Cream Mini Cupcake Gift Set


*What makes it a great buy?
K: I believe this is a best seller because it is packaged ready for gift giving


*My Pick*
 I absolutely love that her shop is Superbowl ready!!


 

*Treat*
Kasey is offering a 10% discount to all the viewers!! Don't forget to mentioned you saw her shop here :)


I'm sure you enjoy the eye candy soaps!! stay tune every Wednesday for more of my favorite Etsy shops

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com