Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Shop

featuring 123smile

Today I'm sharing with you this shop that I'm sure you will heart because is not only full of eye candy, is original and great for the tech people out there!
Here a little bit more about Stefan and his shop



*Why did you open your Etsy shop ? 
Because Etsy is just the first place in selling handmade products.
I think thanks to the company which invents the amazing knob configuration, that I can create these child experiences again .. and without these memory my products would have just an extraordinary design.


*Which one is your best seller ?
I don´t count the solds for my single products but I estimate its the usb memory stick in a Lego 2x2 brick since xmas my best sellers are the usb memory sticks in Lego Mini Figures (Darth and Indy)



*What makes it a great buy ?
I would say its the haptik, the possibilty to change the form of the usb memory bricks or plates ..and I think the memory figures are just pretty and really small.
 

*My Pick*

This super cute Mr. Indiana Jones...I'm totally a fan of these movies!





*Treat*
If you would like to get one of this USB memories and also enjoy a 10% discount...get in touch with Stefan via e-mail 
info [!at] databrick.de 
and you will be set, dont forget to mention you read about his shop here @ FunFavors :)

shop: 123smile
 
XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com