Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

Waiting for the New Year!...here I'm...excited about welcoming 2011 :)

Woke up early, is going to be a long day...I will be reflecting about the special moments in 2010 and what went wrong as well :) you know we all have our days!

I want to wish you all a New Year full of peace and love...cookies and cupcakes too!!

I also want to thank all of my readers for the love you give to this stranger!, it has been fun to write this blog and eat picture after picture along with you of all the really creative parties, amazing desserts and sweet people around the web...I love to know that I'm not the only Party Crazy Girl (as my fiance refers to me)...

Hope to see you on 2011 around here...I will be sharing my way to the altar and my crafty projects in plan for my very own wedding!

Cheers!
♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com