Got gifts? ...Now wrap them with a with a beautiful handmade bow made out of doilies!!
You will need:
4 Doilies (8" diameter)
What to do:
1. Take 2 doilies and pair them together.
2. Fold them in half.
3. Crinkle the bottom with 3 mini folds.
4. Seal the mini folds with a staple.
5. Open the doilies apart as if you're trying to form a flower.
6. Repeat all steps with the other 2 doilies.
7. Use clear tape to attache them together or directly to your gift!!
In less than 5 minutes... you get a Beautiful Vintage Inspired Bow!
*Next week I will share more ideas on how to use doilies for your Holiday's Decor!!