Make your own yummy Chocolate Covered Cookie Lollipops!
I made these treats over the weekend and they tasted amazing :)
Here's the tutorial for you to make them in time for Christmas..they look adorable!
Your guests will be in for a double treat with these ones!
What you need:
1 batch of cookie dough
1 cookie cutter (any shape you love!)
White lollipop sticks
Chocolate candy melts (I used milk chocolate flavor because my cookies had a Gingerbread man shape)
M&M's (for the buttons)
1 Baking tray
1 Tray to place inside fridge
Microwave safe dish to melt chocolate melts
What to do:
1. Spread the cookie dough and cut cookies with your cookie cutter.
2. Add a lollipop stick to each cut cookie dough, creating a lollipop and place in tray baking tray allowing 1" in between for perfect baking. Bake them for 10 minutes.
3. Let your cookie lollipops cool off for about 30 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate candy in your microwave safe dish. Dip cookie lollipops in the chocolate, help yourself with a small spatula or spoon.
5. Tap the lollipop to make sure you get rid off the excess chocolate from dipping.
6. Place chocolate covered cookies in a tray already covered with wax paper.
7. Decorate by adding M&M's and other sprinkles, royal icing or white chocolate.
8. Place them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
Really fun to make...