Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Weddings: Strawberry Farms Forever

I always thought I was a big Strawberry fan...but when I saw this wedding, I soon realized that my devotion for this beautiful and sweet fruit does not compare at all with this couple's true passion...

First of all what an original theme! Strawberries? at a Strawberry Farm, needless to say these fab wedding pictures got me at Hello! LOL

Take a look at the complete gallery at Amorology



So sweet & romantic right!

Enjoy!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

So cute! I'm actually from Oxnard, home of the Strawberry Festival. Needless to say I'm also love strawberries :)

FunFavors said...

Oh! Wow...I would love to visit Oxnard and check out the festival :) Thanks for the tip! xo

1Aeon said...

very romantic!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com