Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Party: Old Hollywood Backyard Movie Night

Do you love movies? Me too!! So this party really makes my heart go back to the place I grew up ;) ... I'm such a movie junkie  and so are my friends...to the point that we used to go on Premier night and on 2x1 day as well!! All of us always together on our twice a week rituals: dinner, movies and then chi-chat about it!! def the best times a single girl could have...but then we all grew up, moved out and got married!! you know how it works right!? :D

Here's a beautiful Movie Night gathering via CAKE.  and if I ever get to put together all of my girlfriends in the same town I will want it to be just like this one! Love it, love it, loveee it!!

So get your friends together and plan yours...
it will be so much fun!



Enjoy!!
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com