Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Party: A Beautiful Pink & White Bridal Shower

With wedding season growing and growing even bigger this summer..I'm sure there are some bridesmaids out there looking for inspirational ideas to make their bride to-be oh so happy!

Take a look at this awesome Bridal Shower posted at Pizzazzerie.

I really hope you enjoy these pics! This is my favorite Bridal Shower by far...{why?} because I'm an avid Hello Kitty lover myself ;) LOL

♥This bride to-be has some really sweet bridesmaids...they added fun touches of Hello Kitty {bride's guilty pleasure}and managed to keep it beautiful and sweet ♥

Prettiest cupcakes ever!!
I adore the bride's big Hello Kitty face on this pic!

{This will work perfectly for a girlie birthday party}

Enjoy!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com